Red, White, and Blueberries
(At first, I was just going to post the photo. But I figured someone would ask for the recipe, so here it is.)
- Using the instructions on the Bisquik (or Jiffy mix) box, bake six shortcakes. Remove from pan and set on a rack to cool.
- While they cool, wash and dry 1/2 pint blueberries, 1/2 pint raspberries, and 1/2 pound strawberries.
- Combine one box of Jello cheesecake pudding mix with 3/4 of a 16-ounce container of whipped topping (the small tub). You may also use equivalent amount of real whipped cream if you wish.
- When the shortcakes are completely cool (approximately one hour), layer shortcake (breaking the cakes apart to fit), cream/cheesecake mix, and berries.
- Garnish the top with remaining whipped topping and a decorate arrangement of remaining berries.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.